Wednesday 2 March 2011

AS to A2

I feel that I have developed many skills since doing media at AS and that now coming to the end of A2, I feel that I know a lot more about how to edit on Pinnacle, How to upload all the footage correctly etc.

As in AS media I was part of a group with three other people, I felt that I didn't know much about how to do the editing when it came to making my own trailer in A2 because I didn't feel that I was taking part in AS so A2 was a big step for me when it came to working on my own and creating me own piece of work. Some of the skills of that I have learnt since AS have been:
* Knowing how to connect the camera to the laptop and being able to upload all the footage onto the Vaio correctly.
* Learnng not fast forward or rewind the footage on the camera when it is uploading onto the laptop because it does affect it. I learnt the hard way.
* Knowing which tool did what in Pinnacle.
* How to find and add in transitions.
* How to add my own music/sound effects onto my film and how to place them correctly so that the timing was right.
* When my teaser trailer was complete, I learnt how to render it and then put it on the External hard drive so that it was accessible.
* How to change my movie as file that would be able to play onto a simple programme like Windows Media Player. This helped as it made it easy to upload onto facebook for feedback.

No comments:

Post a Comment